Kultured Konfidence is committed to ensuring that every kustomer is satisfied. Our hair extensions are 100% reusable and will last 2-3 years or more with the proper care. Please note that each batch of virgin hair is unique, and no two bundles are the same. This is the nature of unprocessed virgin hair extensions. Please review your hair purchase before installing. Prior to using our hair, feel free to comb, brush or wet it if necessary, but do not unroll or cut the wefts or lace until you are satisfied with your purchase. If there are any problems with the hair, return the hair for exchange or refund BEFORE USING.
An advantage of virgin hair is that it can be styled and processed just like your natural hair, however, we do not guarantee any hair that has been chemically altered after purchase. If you must chemically alter your hair, we strongly recommend you seek assistance from a professional stylist and proceed only after the stylist completes a strand test as this will allow you to test how your Virgin hair extensions will hold up to the chemicals.
SHAMPOOING YOUR VIRGIN HAIR BUNDLES
1. Co-Washing is recommended with a conditioner of a ph7 balance or lower. i,e. Herbal Essence.
2. Rinse bundles with luke-warm water.
3. Apply conditioner.
4. Comb conditioner through bundles of hair with a wide tooth comb.
5. Let conditioner sit for at least 5 minutes.
6. Let bundles air dry.
7. Install (Do not cut wefts).
DAILY MAINTENANCE ON YOUR CURLY/WAVY BUNDLES
1. Brush out all curls using a Denman brush, not a bristle brush.
2. Generously apply water using a spray bottle.
3. Apply a generous amount of leave-in conditioner.
4. Lightly apply holding spray.
MAINTAINING YOUR STRAIGHT OR WAVY BUNDLES
1. Use styling products minimally to avoid build up.
2. Co-wash your straight or wavy hair once or twice a week.
3. Co-washing upon receiving your straight or wavy bundles can be done but is not necessary.
4. Avoid alcohol-based products to avoid drying your bundles out.
PROPERLY CARING FOR YOUR FRONTAL OR CLOSURE
1. Due to the delicate nature of closures it is important to take extra care to prevent your closure from balding.
2. Balding can be caused by excessive tugging, brushing or combing.
3. Do NOT scratch with foreign objects i.e. bobby pins.
4. Do NOT wash your closure vigorously or roughly.
5. Gently comb closure.
6. Bleaching of the knots is not necessary, however, if knots are bleached please seek professional application.